● Unions, employers, and benefits administrators all want to deliver the most value to members as efficiently and effectively as possible.
● Beneficiaries certainly want easy-to-use, real-time, self-service solutions to answer questions and help them navigate health and wealth benefits.
● Save money. Improve efficiency. You think these reasons would be incentives enough to get people excited about their benefits.
● Unfortunately, these reasons are not enough. Today’s consumer values safety, convenience, choice, outcomes, and service, and they prefer to do it digitally.
● In fact, 84% of members agree that if a transaction can be done digitally – that’s how they want to do it!